PerfectAire Company History
Our Products are German designed & patented, in response to the HONG KONG SARS virus.
We are SABS tested and approved (lab report available on request).
Our products have been independently tested by laboratories in USA, China, Switzerland, Germany and Singapore (lab report available on request).
Perfect Aire South Africa, launched at the beginning of May 2005.
Products produced in and imported from Singapore.
Utilized in major hospitals: Wilgeheuwel, Glynwood, Linmed and Arwyp.
Sold from pharmacies, baby clinics, health shops, beauty salons, hairdressers and many more outlet stores.
Used corporately, privately, in pre-schools, paediatric wards, veterinarians, doctor’s rooms, offices, boutiques…
Expo/shows that our products have been promoted at include: Baba Indaba @ Gallagher,
Emperor’s & Sandton Convention center, Healthy Living Expo, Rand Show, Decorex, WODAC Show amongst others.
Why choose PerfectAire?
PerfectAire is a revolutionary air purification system that disinfects, re- energizes and refreshes your indoor air. It uses water, nature’s best cleaning agent, to literally wash the air clean. When used together with our German-patented botanic-based Perfect Aire Microbeshield concentrates, the system eliminates up to 99.99% bacteria, virus and fungi in the environment (Respiratory Syncytial Virus – Bronchiolitis, Parainfluenza virus, Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2 ( HSV-1, HSV-2), Herpes Virus, Leukemia Virus, Pneumonovirus, Hepatitis B virus, Coronavirus). This gives your body a chance to recover and thrive, in an environment of good air quality.
About PerfectAire Products
Uses of Perfect Aire
“Please, open the window, it is very stuffy here and I have a headache”, say some people. “On no, it’s too cold outside and we’re all going to catch a cold from the draft!” say some of the others. In closed space the air becomes “dead” in a very short period: negative ions of ozone, microorganisms and some other components are rapidly destroyed. As a result of this, our brains don’t function at their best and fatigue increases. In such situation even air outdoors, which is still not very pure, seems to be “fresh”. Today’s urban dwellers spend up to 90% of their time indoors. Air is recycled by ventilation systems and air conditioners over and over again. The result is that you breathe stale unhealthy air – containing airborne bacteria, viruses, fungal spores, mould, smoke, nicotine etc. Inhaling pollutants
Hayfever etc. Death rates recorded in South Africa in children under 5 years of age due to respiratory illness attributed to poor air quality is on the rise. It’s estimated that children will experience 7-9 cases of Protection Agency in the United States estimates that indoor air pollution levels on average can be 2 to 3 times higher than those of outdoor air.
Health Benefits and Advantages of using PerfectAire
- Eliminates cigarette smoke including secondary smoke.
- Eliminates air-borne viruses and bacteria.
- Prevents mould and fungi growth.
- Removes mould, pollen, dust and other contaminants.
- Neutralizes malodours such as pet smell, smoke fumes and paint fumes.
- Aerate, refresh and cleanse stale indoor air, ANYWHERE!
- Improves your general well-being and mood.
- Creating a welcoming ambience to the place of work, play or sleep.
- Acts as a humidifier (especially useful in an air-conditioned environment).
- Cleanses an area up to 80 square meters and effectively revitalizes air within minutes.
- 100% Natural & Safe. Low Noise Operation Humidifier, Ionizer, Aromatherapy all in one!
- Great Shapes & Colours
- LED lights of different colours serves as a Night Light – soothing, creates a sense of security
- Used 24/7 at Low Electricity Consumption (16w to 40w dependant on unit)
There will be no adverse effect from using this product because it has been proven safe and environmentally friendly to use as it has been made from 100% botanical extracts, is environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-flammable, bio-degradable and alcohol-free. It has been endorsed by both the Productivity and Standard Board in Singapore as well as the SABS and is based on tests conducted by world-renowned independent laboratories.